QueryClick is committed to the Scottish Government’s Fair Work First policy. We care about the rewards, conditions of employment and the well-being of our team and commit to implementing fair work practices.
Particular emphasis is placed upon the five dimensions of Fair Work as set out by the Fair Work Convention and how these are applied by QueryClick.
- Effective Voice – Our People team provide channels for effective voice through our quarterly engagement surveys and department focus groups to support a constructive dialogue with team members on positive change. Our managers commit to holding weekly check-ins to provide 1-1 support and meet quarterly with teams to facilitate the sharing of ideas for decision making.
- Fulfilment – We recognise the challenges of managing a busy working and personal life and offer a range of flexible and family friendly working practices. These include our remote first policy, flexible working hours and our 9-day fortnight ‘Perk Day’ policy. These working practices are inclusive to all our team members on joining us.
- Opportunity – We undertake a fair and transparent recruitment process with all job opportunities advertised internally and we invest in training for all team members by providing training budget for everyone as well as formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Security – We commit to paying the Real Living Wage, we do not use or issue zero-hour contracts and are opposed to fire and rehire practices.
- Respect – We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. This is represented through our fair recruitment practices, culture group activities and our policies that recognise dignity at work as being free to work without experiencing bullying, harassment or discrimination.