Corvidae Onboarding and Wraparound Support
Our personalised onboarding includes a thorough discovery phase, including data audits to ensure robust, ongoing data capture.
Our experienced team are authentic specialists in their fields, too, so you can rest easy knowing your data attribution is being rebuilt by the experts.
Client onboarding actions
- Confirm channels & partners for inclusion
- Grant analytics platform access
- GA360 – we need read permissions from the big query table where clickstream data is stored
- Adobe – we either need admin permissions to set up an adobe data feed export or have someone else set up that feed
- Corvidae pixel – we will (usually) deploy the pixel through GTM so admin access here will allow QueryClick to handle deployment
- Provide test purchase details
- Confirm dev resource is available for tagging implementation
- Make agency partner introductions where relevant
- Complete onboarding document
- Share current tracking set up, confirm ability to adapt to QueryClick requirements and make relevant agency introductions
- Confirm users who should have access & emails addresses
|Action||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Kick Off Meeting||Kick off meeting||X|
|Access||Client grant access to analytics & tagging platforms||X|
|QueryClick set up DNS||X|
|Deployment||QueryClick deploy pixel||X|
|Tagging||Client to make relevant agency introductions||X|
|Agency partners to document current campaign naming conventions||X|
|Agency partners to document current tagging set up||X|
|Agency partners to share available macros||X|
|QueryClick to share required click & impression trackers||X|
|QueryClick and client to document conversion types by channel||X|
|Visit-Level Attribution||Data collection set up||X|
|Agency partners and QueryClick implement and test trackers||X|
|QueryClick to review sample clickstream and define classification||X|
|Training||Customer success training||X|
|Platform Access||Access granted and onboarding complete||X|
Support is available in the following options:
- Onboarding training to help understand how to use the platform – free of charge and delivered as part of onboarding
- Analysis & Insight – support from our marketing services team can be scoped on request. This support can help to identify areas of wasted spend, channel cannibalisation or areas of opportunity. This support can be accessed on an ad hoc / one off basis or as part of a consultancy retainer.
Have you read?
As we grow beyond our Essential Corvidae deployment, our bank of active and prototype integrations grows with us. Corvidae currently sources data from key MarTech and AdTech ecosystems, rebuilds and...
What actions can be taken from using Corvidae data? We know that every Paid Search account is built in a different way – however, Corvidae attributed revenue and conversion data...
Our personalised onboarding includes a thorough discovery phase, including data audits to ensure robust, ongoing data capture. Our experienced team are authentic specialists in their fields, too, so you can...